6vs6 tournament is played on Friday and Saturday. The competition starts at 8:00 both days. The teams reports to the secretariat between 7:00 and 7:45 as latest. Top 32 teams from the previous year are already qualified for the group stage on Saturday.
Registration fee: 900kr
All teams on Friday plays a group stage where the top 32 best teams moves on to the group stege on Saturday. All teams meets all teams in their group and it is best of 3 sets. The teams who not qualifies for the Saturday group stage can participate in Little World Championship must be registered before 14:00. Little World Championship is a tournament with knock-out matches and it is best of 1 set. The winner of the Little World Championship wins a place in the Saturdays group stage.
The final day starts with a group stage where the top 32 teams moves on to the top 32-finals. All teams meets all teams in their group and it is best of 3 sets. It is a maximum time limit in the group stage, 75 minutes. If the game not is over after the time limit will the game end in a Tiebreak. Please see the instructions below. There is no time limit in the knock-out stage for last 32-finals.
The teams who not qualifies for the top 16 can participate in the Little World Championship. Little World Championship is a tournament with knock-out matches and it is best of 1 set.
Tiebreak (only in Saturday´s group stage)
Applys after 75 minutes.
- Team A finish their present round.
- Team A and team B throws one stick each against the king from the baseline. Team A wins the king throw.
- Team B throws their throwing round as normal.
- Team A makes their ”inkast”. Team B raises the kubbs and remove a base-kubb or the kubb who is closest to the baseline if there is no baseline kubbs left.
- The kubb leaves the game and is not a part of the present set.
- One kubb removes every round until the game is over
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]